-->

Type something and hit enter

By On

The singer used to talk about her interesting position arise regularly. According to Vera Brezhneva, journalists believe that she is pregnant for three years now.

Vera Brezhneva spoke about the pregnancy

One of the most brilliant and sexy Actresses of today Vera Brezhneva always was the centre of attention of journalists. Was worth the singer to appear in public accompanied by a stranger or in an unusual public attire, as there appear various articles that in his personal life, stars have been significant changes. In a word, indifferent to her existence never was, but because the public is now discussing all the details of her life, which somehow becomes known. For anybody not a secret that Vera is quite a closed person.

Perhaps the only lazy did not discuss possible interesting position of ex-soloist of group "VIA Gra" after her appearance in the Studio of the program "Evening Urgant". For broadcast on the First channel she chose a spacious cream-colored dress. This particular outfit was the cause of many disputes in the Network about pregnancy Brezhneva. As it turned out, the star is familiar with the fact that it is often written about by fiction. To take seriously this talk of Faith is not going to disprove various conjectures among fans and haters.

"I have already developed immunity to such news - said Brezhneva. I treat them with humor, for me the topic of my pregnancy – I'm pregnant, if you believe the press, the last three years, as the elephant is almost a joke. When I wore a loose yellow dress on Big Love Showто itself was a joke, like, dress free front, there can be conversations. Laughed and went on stage. After this came the publication".

Vera Brezhneva

It is noteworthy that about the personal life of the artist to speak does not love. Many well known that in various interviews she's always pretty evasively answered questions about his favorite man, and the news about the wedding of Vera Brezhneva with Konstantin Meladze at all was a surprise to the public. The charming singer there are a number of reasons why it is not possible to talk about what occupied her heart. Early on in my career Brezhneva vowed that his personal life would be silent. And now 13 years of Faith keeps his word.

"I think every public person committed some part of his life to keep inviolable – some hide in a secluded corner of their complexes, others do not show children, and others – personal life, - explained the star in an interview with the magazine HELLO!. - I from the very beginning, 13 years ago, decided that my personal life should not be in the public domain. And left his secret to himself. By the way, please note that all vital organs are hidden from the eyes, from external influence, they are inside. And, speaking metaphorically, I don't want to invite readers to the doctor for an ultrasound. I follow my principles – my house is not allowed and you don't ask. If you compare yourself with an animal, I am a lioness. Standing guard over their home, their happiness, their loved ones. If someone would allow themselves to behave improperly with me or my family, and growl, and bite. However, all newspaper ducks don't bother me. I don't even spend the time and effort to the refutation of the nonsense the tabloids. The important thing is to not hurt my family. I myself have accustomed to the fact that the third year is pregnant".

Vera Brezhneva broadcast of the TV show

Click to comment