-->

Type something and hit enter

By On


Kim Kardashian to attack not used to. It is constantly for something to criticize. Long time star of the reality show just trying not to pay attention to it and rarely answered their oppressors, but now the patience of the wife of Kanye West came to an end. After the publication of his candid photos and the ensuing wave of criticism and ridicule, Kim wrote an essay, in which he shared his thoughts about the situation.

Essay Kim appeared on her official website on March 8. In his message to Kardashian says that she failed to understand why her behavior is considered undignified. Celebrity also remembered the incident many years ago a case where the Network got candid video with her participation.

I don't do drugs, I hardly drink, I did not commit crimes, and at the same time I still consider a bad role model just because of the fact that I love my body and proud of it.

All always think about erotic video with my participation. It was made 13 years ago, but people are still not tired to talk about it! I went through all these humiliations, but they got it. And I don't have to constantly justify myself, proving I'm good. People it is time to move on, like I did,

- written by Kim and continued:

I am pleased that you feel comfortable in your body. I'm not afraid to show the world its shortcomings and don't afraid about me.

Kim Kardashian

The star of the reality show also added that her husband Kanye West totally supports it, and the example my mom and sisters inspires you to not be afraid to be independent and to teach her daughter North to love and accept yourself:

I want my daughter proud of who she is, want she loved my body and feel comfortable. I don't want her to grow up in a world where she will feel he can't do something just because she is a woman.

Finished my essay to Kim Kardashian the following words:

Listen, to the yard in 2016! It's time to quit bodyshaping. I'm not going to live by someone else's orders. I am a mother, wife, sister, daughter, entrepreneur. And I have the right to be sexy!

Click to comment