-->

Type something and hit enter

By On


Renowned opera singer Dmitri Hvorostovsky gave a concert at the Russian Embassy in London.


Dmitri Hvorostovsky gave a concert, despite serious illness


Recently popular Russian artist Dmitri Hvorostovsky, who lived for many years in the uk, gave a concert at the Russian Embassy in London. The singer said that had never happened in the residence of the Russian Ambassador to Britain Alexander Yakovenko.

I don't want to tell you about the details and difficulties of my treatment that I pass and will pass. But I wanted to gather all of you because I miss you very much. And the main reason: it just so happens that I live in London for twenty years and I have never not been here, and it's just ridiculous, "said Hvorostovsky and thanked the audience for coming to his statement.

Recall previously learned that doctors diagnosed a brain tumor, singer in connection with Dmitri Hvorostovsky canceled concert activity until the end of summer.

Click to comment