-->

Type something and hit enter

By On

Russian actor Alexei Panin spoke in detail about the incident in Odessa (Ukraine).

Alexey Panin told about the incident in Odessa: I had to apologize

The scandalous Russian actor Alexey Panin, he returned to Moscow after the incident with the Odessa activists revealed details of what happened to journalists channel Star.

Who is ridiculous, and yesterday was not funny. If you want to know how I felt, I obo..ralsya honestly tell you. We calmed down only when boarded Aeroflot. Until recently we could not understand, let us out in the morning and will not be released, 
- admitted Panin.

Alexey said he was afraid of the outcome and was forced to apologize:
Yesterday I was only thinking of his wife and daughter. I had to apologize, and perhaps they are right about something. I tried yesterday to think as I get out of this situation, not to lose face, not obosr..nym freak, because I knew that if I did not tell them what they want ... I was scared.

Click to comment