-->

Type something and hit enter

By On

Actress and state Duma Deputy, spoke about the main qualities of the father of their children. Maria Kozhevnikova believes that at the time made the right choice, agreeing to marry Eugene.

Mariya Kozhevnikova spoke openly about her husband

The fact that Mariya Kozhevnikova not puts personal life on display, famous, perhaps, anyone who follows her on social media. Actress and state Duma Deputy from time to time publishes family pictures, but does not want to show the faces of their sons and husband. The confessions of the stars, it was their with her husband a common solution, because for them is more important than the relations inside the family than the public opinion.

However, sometimes Mariya pleases many fans touching photos of little Vanya and Maxim, leaving some mystery. If about the success of sons Kozhevnikova speaks quite readily and regularly reports to the subscribers of his microblog about a particular case in which he distinguished himself Ivan and Maxim, the husband she doesn't speak at all. Only on the anniversary of a celebrity allowed himself to publicly confess his love to the spouse and to thank him for his two sons and the happiness she feels with him. This time Mariya Kozhevnikova made an exception and spoke openly about the father of their children. The actress has highlighted the main qualities of the chosen one and told some interesting facts about their life together.



Mariya Kozhevnikova

"You know, my husband... I guess I was always looking for exactly the kind of person – which I didn't have to break yourself, frankly said Kozhevnikova. - I never wanted to have her husband-actor, politician or athlete. Since I – man is too emotional, I need a rational man. Once I was in a relationship where it was hard to breathe, I was forced to change and not be myself. The fear of losing a loved one is constantly forced to push myself. And I lost my. At some point, even thought the family is not mine. Probably face 35, and I will live alone with your child, and we will be all fine... And then I met Zhenya. With him I am what I am. And not afraid to seem ridiculous or absurd. I found a man who doesn't try to re-educate me. My husband on the manner of thinking is a techie, he entered once from MSU with two exams. He's smart, and every argument he has so many valid points that in the end it turns out he's right. And it really is better to do as Jack says".

It is noteworthy that next to her beloved Mary can afford to be weak, and she doesn't get tired to thank Eugene for this opportunity. According to Kozhevnikova, it does not get tired to admire the husband and day after day makes sure that at the time made the right choice by agreeing to associate with him his life. "I'm not even a woman, just a girl,' said the star in an interview with the magazine HELLO!. - You can cuddle, to cry, and he will always find the right words and a way out of any situation. Zhenya analytical mind and iron logic. I often consult with him, because he's more experienced and smarter. What can I say – definitely lucky so lucky!"


star in an interview with the magazine HELLO


Mariya Kozhevnikova

Mariya Kozhevnikova

Click to comment