-->

Type something and hit enter

By On

The singer shared her plans for the next month.


Zhanna Friske said about the preparation for the New Year
Singer Zhanna Friske, who prayed for the health of the whole country, admitted that she is recovering. In a small interview with "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Joan denied the information about the imminent return to the stage and openly spoke about the state of health. "Do not rush things. It is too early to talk about the scene, but me and my friends, and my family - of course, we all dreamed about it ", - the singer has shared.

The favorite of millions also admitted that he feels much better.
I - slowly. Get out. Step by step. Try very hard to recover. Right now at home, doing my son, we walk, read, play - I spend with Plato as much as possible. He is such a wonderful and he - my great happiness, - says Friske. - Soon the New Year, we will prepare with Plato small presents to the whole family and to each other, of course. I would like to convey to all-all: take care of yourself and your loved ones, their children and their parents. Be healthy and happy. Health - this is happiness, believe me.

Young mother did not just accept friends that love to the little Plato was able to save her from a serious illness. Zhanna Friske also thanked fans for their love and faith in her.
These thoughts, wishes, were of great importance. They have helped me,
- said the singer is recovering.

Click to comment