-->

Type something and hit enter

By On


The winner of the prize Wall Street Journal, marking the progressive representatives of different spheres, 

Angelina Jolie: "I Want my children never worried about me"

Angelina Jolie rewarded with honorary awards for their work in film and humanitarian efforts, not only honored with his presence the ceremony of honoring the laureates, but also graced the cover of the latest issue of WSJ.

The magazine can be found a series of black and white photographs of the actress, whom shared with us blogger Tanushka28, and an article with quotes actress, devoted to her work on the film "côte d'azur", for which Angelina award at the WSJ.

Recall that this is the first joint work of spouses Jolie-pitt over the past ten years - since the fateful tape "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". If this Angelina is not just played in the film one of the main roles, but also acted as a screenwriter and Director of the project.

It was not easy. But I had to get together and do it. We just said to myself: "We are brave enough to do it. And let this experience would be of benefit to our relations and make them even stronger, and ourselves stronger."

Jolie admits that the painting has clearly decided to set a goal:

I had no idea that I can write the script. I then set a goal to show with it how different people deal with grief and cope with it. For example, in one scene where the bartender talks to the hero of brad trying to return to a writing career, the idea is that this character needs to force himself so to love his terminally ill wife to even allow her to finally escape. So metaphorically, I was talking about his mother and how worried her repose.

Already being on the set, with the greatest difficulty the actress coped with shared scenes with her husband:

On set, we were to remain, so to speak, each in his own corner, as boxers, not as husband and wife. It was very difficult, but we tried to support each other. However, as soon as we got home, we immediately plunged into a solution of accumulated domestic problems of our children. And all is back to normal.


Angelina Jolie

If anew survived, and creatively comprehended the death of his mother, Angelina returned from shooting with a new understanding and her motherly duty:

I want to be sure that my children will never have to worry about me, as I am about your mom. Even if I'm worried about something and they know about it, I will find the right words to let them know that I'm okay, joke, talk to them. Will do, our inner turmoil about me, and the feeling that they have to worry about me.

The actress has learned the right lessons in the sphere of relations with her husband:

When in your life it happens something really tragic, you either survive it together or splitting up to deal with this each in their own way, independently. Many people choose the second way and get a divorce. But for me, this film is a message about the need to find the strength to try to weather the storm together no matter what. There is nothing more beautiful.

There is nothing more beautiful and to just live and enjoy life - now knows Agelina.

When I first came to the Cambodian village, I expected to see dead and tortured by grief people. But instead, I met light, kindness, humor and optimism. I realized that my life is terribly limited - for me to grow up to these people. Remember how I called my mother from the airport and said he'll never take the good things of life for granted, I'll never anything to complain about and will be learning from these people the resistance. It helped me to find myself, although at an early stage of my career, I tried to do it through their characters. Studied and "colour" in them so to understand themselves, but it was all in vain.
Angelina Jolie  interview

Angelina Jolie  interview

Angelina Jolie  interview

Click to comment